choose a list of affirmations that meet you where you are and take you higher
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
choose a list of affirmations that meet you where you are and take you higher
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
I have faith in my confidence
and confidence in my faith
I AM NOW CREATING
THE LIFE OF MY SWEETEST DREAMS.
I am creating the schedule of
my most beautiful dream life.
I AM ENJOYING
AN
ACTIVE, FULFILLING
LIFE OF LOVE
AND HAPPINESS
|
|
|
|
I energize myself into flow
calmly and deliberately.
Thank You.
|
|
Thank you God,
I see you working in my life,
and I appreciate everything that you give to me.
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am amazed how much I look forward to tomorrow.
I only create peaceful experiences because I love myself. All is well.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am clear headed and focused.
All the money I need is flowing to me.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Everyday in every way
I am improving my mental and physical capacity
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I increase my self confidence by
increasing my skills and abilities every day.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy
|
|
I pace myself with the harmony of my spirit place. This is ideal flow! Time stops for all I do and all I AM. |
|
I now take one step at a time, no matter how insignificant it may seem at the moment, and know that I am creating success towards reaching my ultimate goals of wealth, health, happiness and total peace of mind |
|
I am brave, courageous, and fearless |
|
I choose to get things done that once felt overwhelming and impossible. |
|
I write and speak affirmations in the most emotionally effective way possible to reach my subconscious mind. |
|
I am fully awake and alive in each and every moment of my life. |
|
A life without fear has no room for negative emotions. |
|
I fearlessly handle any and all situations in my life. |
|
I take care of me. |
|
My body feels young and looks even younger |
|
I love all of the good flowing in my life, new wonderful people, opportunities, fun and abundant surprises, I love this feeling, this energy |
|
There is a huge demand for my skills. Love and stability surround me
I am making wise decisions with grace. I am-Guided to the right resources and support
With gratitude, I release all fear and doubt,
My home is a sanctuary of safety and security
I find the path to a balanced and productive future. Thank You And it is so |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to The enterprize's post:
Nice to see you here
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I maintain my life in a way that honors my needs.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi