login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2024 Thoughts For Day -Keep 'em coming

share a thought or 10 for the day

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Happiness doesn't depend upon who I am or what I have, it depends on what I choose to think.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for napoleon hill appreciation action pic quotes

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Declarations About Fear:

I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT LIFE IS AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE, WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT – I ONLY NEED TO “LET GO” OF THE FALSE STUFF AROUND THE FEAR OF SURVIVAL 

[Keith Garrick]

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

bb3062733b4f9f8628b59d3f42f698de--creativity-vs.jpg

 

58c3e57810f47ab8656d9ed15bf5dd62--think-positive-positive-thoughts.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrCQYUncrjt2v4ZHr45BnDD50HMmSwtXojQ-vwR8iPs6AuIRnhToday is the day I allow a wonderful pace … not too relaxed … not too involved and completely and powerfully surrendering the results to the Powerful Loving God that created me.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content