login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2024 pg 1 -Allowing Gladness

I am glad โ€ฆ.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am glad this makes sense & feels right:

I acknowledge a world beyond my senses,

a truth beyond my intellect,

a wisdom beyond logic,

a power beyond my limits,

a serene design despite any distressing display.

David Richo

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am glad I am starting my day with gladness . I am glad J understand feeling neutral is good. I am glad I understand contrast leads to joy.

By knowing what I do want and not attaching with what doesnโ€™t prosper me - I AM allowing better & betterย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am glad I am ready to eat. ย Ready to do the work of the day . I am glad I am more & more glad.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am so glad I allowed gladness . I have opeved the door to a more enjoyable life under any and all conditionsย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content