Let’s be uplifted & then continue on
|
From this day onward, I go forth with an uplifted vision.
|
♥♫♥✿♥ feel free to join in with uplifted vision ( thoughts , intentions, affirmations & must. ♥♫♥✿♥ )
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I have a peaceful
and a relaxed relationship with life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I can do this now.
Now I have a better plan.
I am really good at this.
I can choose to enjoy how self-reliant I AM
I can choose to surrender
to my God which exceeds my concept
of my own self-reliance,
my own HIGHEST GOOD
and allow a GREATER spiritual understanding and a GREATER plan.
I do this and allow this
effortlessly,
automatically
and mindfully,
I NOW AM allowing this/ doing this
...as needed on the newness
of each fresh new moment..
I choose to be very
very good at this

today is a GOOD day
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I love enjoying this surrender. I love how it is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion
→ I am wonderfully made
→ Through faith, my weak times become my peak times.
→ Today I accomplish all tasks joyously and easily.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi