fill in what you choose to....
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
fill in what you choose to....
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I CHOOSE TO believe enjoying myself can be accomplished in any context if I step back far enough
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to believe everything is coming together
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to believe I will sleep well and wake up early enough to do what I have planned.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to prioritize details and follow up and be more productive /effective in each passing moment
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to lean on things being fine
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to believe
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to pay attention to time to accomplish all I desire today -all day
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to sleep earlier & wake earlier .
I choose to see tomorrow’s plan as ideal.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to have an amazing day under any and all conditions
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to do the things I don’t like to do that will benefit me greatly - to do today
By choosing , I am finding a way to create desirability
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi