login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

December 2024 Continuous Ease

How would I be doing this differently if I were WILLING to let it be easy?

Alan Cohen

Within you there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself. ~Herman Hesse

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

How would I be doing this differently if I were WILLING to let it be easy?

Alan Cohen

 

I would start my allowing ease 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I am capable of managing my responsibilities with grace and ease.
  2. I embrace the process of decluttering my space and my mind.
  3. I prioritize self-care because I deserve to feel good.
  4. I am resilient and can handle any challenges that come my way.
  5. I celebrate my small victories and acknowledge my efforts.
  6. I am in control of my environment and my choices.
  7. I release what no longer serves me and make space for positivity.
  8. I am worthy of peace and tranquility in my life.
  9. I trust in my ability to create a balanced and fulfilling life.
  10. I am enough, and I am doing my best every day.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content