|
My Dearest Emotions |
|
Today ...& Everyday With the energy of ease and peaceful trust I live the life I love fearlessly ... the life I envision or something magnificently better! |
|
Are you with me? We can do this |
|
|
|
|
|
will return soon |
|
will return soon |
My life gets better every moment
with ease
and immense powerful
composure.
I live a balanced
and
satisfying life.
I do my best,
forgive myself immediately,
and my best is always good enough
because:
I learn
well,
do very
well
and think
incredibly well.
Progress not perfection
/ & my progress
is exceedingly well.
Declarations
I have an a amazing ability to
create a schedule
that gets my highest priorities
accomplished
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



