This is a thread that challenges you to post a large number of affirmations that assist you in your now
page 1 ( for me to choose from- bc @
a different place now)
join in here or create a thread too




I challenge you to create a
thread with affirmations - you choose your own goal -
Love your life more
Live it with ease
Create & Complete what matters most
My Goal of Affirmations Before End of 2024
mine is a minimum of another
500 before the end of 2024.
I may change up the ones from page 1

1 of many great things about affirmations, things get better and better and you have to upgrade your affirmations.

|
|
I happen to know if you know how you'd like to feel -what you'd like to experience - that regularly choosing &/or creating affirmations will the beginning of better better better energy & life as you know it.
|
|
|
| |
|
Allowing more new
That story has begun
|
|
I choose to allow what my spirit enjoys
for this new season of my life
|
|
I Am still the love I AM and I live love still.
|
|

|
|
Raising my vibration is so natural and powerful with affirmations
Just
Recently Added
Affirmations
Taking a beautiful deep breath
Now on with my ideal day
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Day 1
( really day 8 lol)
I fully appreciate my past and hopeful for my future.
|
I am Now increasing
all of my chances of success.
|
|
I have everything I need right now
to accomplish everything I want.
|
|
→ I have clarity
and an expansive perspective
in each fresh new
moment.
→ I dwell in the miraculous! I see that miracles are happening all around me! → I acknowledge love as the fundamental energy of life. → ACTUALLY I CAN → EVERYTHING ALWAYS WORKS OUT MAGNIFICENTLY FOR ME → I have abundant energy, vitality and well-being. → This is so good how I Am ALWAYS creating and allowing ease with my activities each day. → Every atom of my being is resonating with joy and happiness now. → I am enjoying how supportive I am of myself on my beautiful journey. → I create good feelings and experiences in my body, mind and life → I am totally commited to getting the #1 great thing done today → I am creative, resourceful and resilient → It's all about keeping it simple and doing it well, and that's what I do, easily and routinely.
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hi Community, hope to see you here . Affirmations are such a gift. Creating an affirmative script from your heart & soul . There is nothing comparable… At least that’s been my take . Come by & visit … if you like
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
1 of many revelations about affirmation discipline:
they start out bland and intellectually descriptive in comparison to where I end up
(flow)
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
day 9
->Only Joyful experiences are created and allowed in my loving world.
->My world is a loving truth
I embrace this moment of rest knowing it will rejuvenate my mind, body and spirit.
- As I close my eyes, I release all unfinished thoughts , actions and will allow tranquility into my being.
- I trust that this nap will restore my energy and clarity.
- I wake up refreshed, organized, and ready to continue my day /eve with purpose.
- With each breath, I let peace and calmness govern my mind.
- I let go of distractions.
- I am grateful for this time to recharge and refocus.
- When I wake, I choose to feel centered, organized, and in control of life’s priorities.
- I know I deserve this time to rest, and I will emerge from it ideally.-renewed
- I am at peace with my journey, and I will continue with clarity and confidence.
- Mistakes are ok, even if you repeat them…. as long as learning gets stronger .
- I forgive myself easily and well for being incorrect where it affects myself or others
- With my Creators guidance , I am free of being hard on myself .
- I choose to systematically handle priorities well with ease .Thank you .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Day 10
- I am grateful for the safety, peace, and abundance that surround me every day.
- I remain confidently Guided
- I remain open to receiving Wisdom
- I AM allowing empowered decisions toward personally satisfying results.
- My actions are part of Divinely Guided big picture plan.
- Step by step I AM right where I AM supposed to be.
- I AM ease and grace, allowing completeness, poise and spirit-aligned clarity.
- I am in complete connection with my authentic self.
- My next step is the right one ,just as all steps preceding and steps soon to follow.
- My self care is always in place and growing multidimensionally.
- My financial life is forever on track and organized with sufficient focus and care.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Day 10
1 I am enveloped in Divine Light and guidance.
2 I possess the strength to complete my tasks with speed and precision.
3 My mind is focused, and my skills are sharp.
4 I accomplish all that is before me in record time.
5 Abundance flows freely into my life.
6 Financial blessings surround me every day.
7 Opportunities for wealth and success manifest effortlessly.
8 Each task I complete brings me closer to my goals.
9 My efforts are fruitful and rewarding.
10 I am worthy of abundance and prosperity.
11 I embrace the flow of wealth into my life.
12 My actions are blessed with success.
13 I receive the rewards of my labor with gratitude.
14 I am open to divine intervention in my life.
15 My progress is expedited by the Universe.
16 My results are amplified beyond my expectations.
17 I welcome the richness of Divine blessings.
18 I accept and embrace the gifts that come my way.
19 I commit to using my abundance wisely.
20 I share my blessings with others generously.
21 I attract resources that support my thriving.
22 I am aligned with the energy of abundance.
23 My heart is open to receive all that I deserve.
24 I am a magnet for success and prosperity.
25 I celebrate my achievements and the abundance in my life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Day 10 continued
I love my pace , I set my pace
and I accomplish my most desired
tasks and goals.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Day 11
In every area of my life I AM peaceful, strong and very capable.
I Am wise in doing wonderfully healthy things for myself.
I have leaned into joy and now the backdrop of my day is complete.
I turn all Overwhelm into a phenomenal creative doable plan.
My life works beautifully. Everything in my Life works, now and forevermore.
I express gratitude for all the good in my life.
I am flexible and flowing. I am open to new and changing. Every moment presents a wonderful opportunity to become more of who I am and what I am needing. I flow with Life easily and effortlessly. My inner vision is always clear and focused.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
day 11 continued
I am relaxed and at ease knowing that my entire body is functioning optimally thank you
I listen with gentle acuteness
to my body's needs and
respond with care and attention
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Day 12
- I am capable of handling any challenge that comes my way.
- I prioritize my tasks with clarity and confidence.
- I release the need for perfection and embrace progress.
- I am surrounded by resources that support my goals.
- I take one step at a time, knowing that each step brings me closer to my goals.
- I trust in my ability to make wise decisions.
- I am open to receiving help and support from others.
- I create space in my mind for calm and focus.
- I am resilient and can adapt to any situation.
- I celebrate my accomplishments, no matter their perceived size
- I am worthy of success and abundance in my life.
- I attract Good energy and resources effortlessly.
- I am in control of my time and how I spend it.
- I choose to focus on what I can accomplish today.
- I am grateful for the opportunities that come my way.
- I release stress and embrace a sense of peace.
- I am surrounded by supportive people who uplift me.
- I trust the process and know that everything unfolds in its own time.
- I am capable of breaking down large tasks into manageable steps.
- I am deserving of rest and self-care as I work towards my goals.
- I attract abundance and opportunities into my life that I desire and am ready for
- I am focused, determined, and ready to take action.
- I let go of what I cannot control and focus on what I can.
- I am open to new ideas and solutions that simplify my tasks.
- I am grateful for the resources that flow into my life effortlessly.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Day 11 continued
- I am energized and motivated to take purposeful inspired action every day, knowing that my efforts lead to incredible results.
- Each small step I take brings me closer to my goals, and I celebrate my commitment to progress.
- I am capable of achieving greatness, and I choose to move my body with purpose and enthusiasm.
- I embrace the challenge of daily action, knowing that it fuels my passion and strengthens my resolve
- I am grateful for my body and its ability to move; I honor it by engaging in the physical activity I need to do what is needed every day.
- I am driven by my dreams, and I take inspired action to turn them into reality
- With every action, I am building a stronger, healthier version of myself, and I love the journey.
- I am focused and determined; my daily actions reflect my commitment to my well-being and success.
- I attract motivation and energy, and I use them to propel myself into action each day.
- I am proud of my dedication to physical activity, and I know that every effort counts toward my ultimate goals
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Day 11 continued
- I AM love and respect, just as I am.
- I embrace my individuality and celebrate my unique qualities.
- I love myself deeply and unconditionally just as I naturally and authentically am
- My personality is a beautiful expression of who I am meant to be.
- I am proud of my journey and the person I have become.
- I radiate childlike magical aura of joy in all that I do.
- I accept myself completely- nothing to fix
- I honor my true self.
- I attract love and Good because I love myself first.
- I embrace every part of my evolving process.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
day 11 continued
→ Everything supports my happiness
→ I now choose to support myself in loving, joyous ways
→ Life supports me
→ I have all the help and support I need
→ I take positive actions which support my own blessed truth..
→ I am Divine Presence expressing as Compassion, Sincerity, Peace and Clarity. I know what I need to do, and am Divinely guided and supported in doing it.
→ I am safe; it's only change. I cross all bridges with joy and ease and my life gets better all the time!
→ I have everything I need right now to accomplish everything I want.
→ I love myself and I am in charge of my own happiness
→ I have entered a new, highly successful phase of my life
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi