login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2024 -correspond with Joyous Perception

Write a letter to your friendly perceptions .

could be enjoyable 😍

sura.gifImage result for bmindful share motivational things that really work pic

Let’s have enjoyable and productive time !!!93d1ca79881df5bb28bd932e8e53e329.jpg

 

sura.gif

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Dearest Friendly Perception, 

I use to see you everywhere all of the time .
Looking forward to our spending way more time together .

signed , 

feeling the love 💗

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Dearest Friendly Perception, 
How are you viewing everything

that is going on these days ?

I will take a moment to hear what you perceive 

I lovingly hold and embrace my

experiences with ease and with joy.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧


so you feel me

saying I am too tired to eat 

And your perception is

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ-8U-YHBSRMDB9hw129plFXeID-uZZt-7frFi22AybNhoOF79

Go ENJOY . You love the meal you were going to heat up … and you will feel very good after the nourishment . 
I can’t wait to hear how you enjoyed your experience 🤩
Can you envision the joy & feel it?

I knew you could 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt8OVmrS2_22lQQyY31Ptalhn16-naIgGOZ1dbGQ9rSFHbVw3I


sounds like a plan 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Dearest Friendly Perception, 

all going well

thank you

Dearest Seeing Goals Met , 

I knew I could see what I was capable of .
You are awesome .

The vision of you is amazing.

Signed ,

Done ✅

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Dear Friendly Perceptions , 

Thank you for reminding me all is well

under any and all conditions 

signed , 👍🏻 

Well done ✅

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Good morning friendly perceptions 

So glad you are back 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content