login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2024 friendly with projects

write a letter to any of your projects. Stir up what you need.CgdAIdrWcAIlYFa.jpg

Join me(:

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

my dearĀ  project,

want to chat? Was thinking about you ( the many projects on my plate). I am desiring to get enough rest so I feel all is getting good attention .

I trust in my ability

to handle tomorrow's planning

and completing things

with grace andĀ confidence.

Every task is becoming more inviting & perfect for my wonderful journey

ā˜‘IĀ  Am always allowing a better better way & that’s why better is always part of my daily experience

I am going to Nurture the Space in my surroundings

I am going to appreciate and approach areas of my home with love and care, recognizing that every item has a loving purpose and Ā the ones that don’t serve me as well in the space I have I choose to let go of with love

My life and the home I live in

deserve quality attention. I have fostered a sense of gratitude for my living space.

I Embrace Simplicity

I Focus on decluttering

I am making space for what truly matters and simplifying my surroundings and enjoy the process of doing so enabling a much clearer mind.

I choose to Promote Health:

i Intend to use natural and non-toxic cleaning products

I ensure that my Ā home is a safe and healthy environment

I AM the Flow

I Ā wish to create

I choose meticulous style and fun for this project

My space Ā enhances functionality and ease of movement, allowing for a harmonious flow that supports my Ā daily activities and routines.

I Celebrate my Progress

I Acknowledge and celebrate small victories during the cleaning and organizing process, reinforcing positive habits and motivating myself to continue.

Ā 

my goal with this projectĀ 

Is CONNECTION WITH THE DIVINE

To honor WHOLENESS

To celebrate & promote BALANCE OF my WHOLE PERSON

I choose to inspire my INTELLECTUAL side ,Ā 

My EMOTIONAL self ,Ā 

My SPIRITUAL being - self ,Ā 

My PHYSICAL,Ā 

My SOCIAL

& my highly CREATIVE & fun self .( promoting all parts of me affirmingĀ 

my love for life & living it well - to thrive )

I choose to Practice Mindfulness

I intend on Staying present during the cleaning process, focusing on my inner sensations, sounds, and sights

This will Ā transform the task into a mindful experience.

I Am the harmony I wish to express

I will Visualize Harmony & create moreĀ 

I will envision my home as a sanctuary filled with ideal Ā energy, and let this vision guide-my Ā cleaning and organizing efforts,

creating a space

that reflects

my Ā values

the values of my beloved

and the Ā aspirations that surfaceĀ 

in the present .

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚friendly with projects's post:

By setting these intentions, I Ā can transform the act of cleaning and organizing into a fulfilling and enriching experience.

Now I am truly inspired .

& becauseĀ 

Image result for step 4 abraham hicks pic

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content