login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2024 page 1/Letter To Your Feelings

Letโ€™s write to our feelings . Donโ€™t take a lot of time โ€ฆ Just from the heart โค๏ธโ€ฆ say it like it is.ย 
Letโ€™s see how magical our conversations become .

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Hello Dear Feelings ,

I can feel you in the backdrop of my thoughts. I can tell you want me to notice you more . I will be still and allow you to surface & I will sit with you awhile .ย 
Ttyl

signed ,ย 

friendly with my feelings

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Hello again my dear feelings,ย 

how nice it was to just sit with you

. I think I will do that sone more time.

I like thins .

signed ,ย 

friendly with my feelings

ย 

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Hello again my dear feelings,ย 
You seem fulfilled by prayer , though I continue to listen to you in case you are sharing more of what is there for me to knowย 

signed ,ย 

friendly with my feelings

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Hello again my dear feelings,ย 

you're OK, I'm here, I've got you.

signed,ย 

friendly with my feelings

PS

I'm glad you are so real with surfacing for me. I can feel the love that runs thru all the feelings. I'm glad I have you. You are a blessing to me & my ability to let you be.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Hello again my dear feelings,ย 

I can tell you trust me with your array of things to share.

Glad

signed,ย 

friendly with my feelings

ย 

Hello again my dear feelings,ย 

wow! I enjoy you so much in this present moment . By allowing you to surface & being so true to myself โ€ฆ & detaching & simply & powerfully letting you be- I am loving this present moment & the memories of what brought me here .ย 

signed,ย 

friendly with my feelings

ย 

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Dearest feelings , I am glad I never chase you away. Because I have allowed you to- I have allowed all of the beautiful revelations that eventually followed . Thank you !

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content