login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Page 2 End of Year2024 (FOR YOU/ME) /long & short Intention/challenge( Flow of Intentions)

long & short Intention/challenge( Flow of Intentions)

page 1

related thread Page 1 For End of Year2024 (FOR YOU/ME) /affirmation challenge & Flow -Goal

to read more -http://www.empowering-personal-development.com/the-power-of-intention.html


The steps to write your Positive Intention to make it more empowering are very simple:

  •  Identify the subject or situation (for example, on a phone call with someone).
  •  Think about how you want to be (for example, loving, open, friendly, confident).
  •  Start to write (just make an attempt; write a lot or write a little).
  •  Create a brief intention (for example a phrase or just a word that represents your intention).
  •  Ask yourself if your written intention is positive and compelling (for example, do you feel inspired or clear or relieved?)

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My in the moment intention - I am pleased with things I have accomplished, and do feel ... I am opening myself to what else I am

desiring to do

and experience.

> ideal week-link

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I intend to journal for purposes of taking my alignment and affirmations to a greater level. 
I intend to add personal reflections /experiences that resonate /align with each statement.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. Intention :  Today, I will prioritize my well-being by nourishing my body with a healthy protein drink and taking time to care for myself.

  2. Intention : I will approach each task, including taking out the trash, with mindfulness, being present in the moment and appreciating the small actions I take.

  3. Intention: I will find moments of gratitude throughout my day, recognizing the support I have and the strength within me.

  4. Intention-: I will stay aware of my wonderful supportive people  today, that have fostered  further comfort

  5. Intention: I will accept my feelings as they come, allowing myself to experience both joy and other feelings without judgment.

  6. Intention: I will take each task, like taking out the trash, as an opportunity to create a clean and organized space, reflecting my intention to move forward.

  7. Intention: I am strong, resilient, and capable of navigating this new chapter in my life.

  8. Intention:will celebrate small accomplishments today, recognizing that each step I take is part of my healing journey.

  9. Intention: I will honor my emotions today, allowing myself to feel whatever comes up without rushing any of them

  10. Intention: I will seek out and embrace moments of joy, no matter how small, to uplift my spirit.as much as I desire 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Intention: I choose to enjoy my joy & my progress 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content