

I know that I know affirmations are powerful.
Not really sure why more people are not posting affirmations.
|
| |
I challenge you to create a
|
|
thread with affirmations - you choose your own goal - mine is 500 before the end of 2024.
|
|
|
I happen to know if you know how you'd like to feel -what you'd like to experience - that regularly choosing &/or creating affirmations will the beginning of better better better energy & life as you know it.
|
|
Feel free after you start posting - to change em' up as you see fit
|

|
 |
|

|
|
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Create a goal for your year end affirmations.
Create a thread or stop by the one I created ( link coming soon)
Watch your emotional/vibrational energy soar
with your own daily list
use your own Affirmations and/or
claim in your heart others for this exercise

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi