login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2024 Time For a Real Powerful Gratitude Thead

GRATITUDE DOESN’T CHANGE THE SCENERY, IT MERELY WASHES CLEAN THE GLASS YOU LOOK THROUGH SO YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE COLORS.
Richelle E. Goodrich

swan_header_purple.jpg

Ā 


Do you have any idea how powerful gratitude is .Our Site must šŸ˜‚ We have so many threads , posts on the topicĀ 

Do you know why?

Improves
Mental physical and spiritual health.
Mental health , resilience , awesome outlook, coping with stress and adversity, improves relationships, physical health , lowers cortisol, improved immune function, nourishes your soul … need I go on ? šŸ˜‚Ā 

so what on earth are you waiting for ?šŸ’—

Join me… in a better better way for being .

Ā 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

1203/24 Anything !!! Be gratefulĀ 

~ the breakfast I cooked for dinner - Awesome ! I am grateful it tasted great … l grateful it didn’t take long to cook, that I had the food to cook with, that it was nutritious and I feel better since I ate it

-i’m grateful and comfortable

I’m grateful I found something I misplaced, and it had sentimental value. Woo hoo!

i’m grateful that I have something to look forward to this week

I’m grateful I have the desire to do some physical work around my home that I’ve been dreading and I actually looking forward to getting up early to do it. Yay me

I’m grateful that I got things accomplished that I need handled for the beginning of next year which is right around the corner.

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Grateful that I have friends who share kind greetings & scenic pics / and care to share what we both would enjoy as part of their loving energyĀ 

Grateful I have things to do , that I will do them , though feel peaceful about their accomplishment

Grateful I wake up with gratitudeĀ 

Grateful I have nice memories surfacingĀ 

Grateful I will pace myself with such love and peaceĀ 

new momentĀ 

Grateful I chose more rest

Grateful I look Ā forward to my brunch & cannot wait to prepareĀ 

Grateful I rescheduled things to allow more of everything I love Ā at the pace I loveĀ 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content