âIt is December, and nobody asked if I was ready.â
Sarah Kay
âDecember teaches us
that endings
are just beginnings
in disguise.â
â Madeleine LâEngle
Â
"Winter, a
lingering season
is a time to gather
golden moments,
embark upon a sentimental journey,
and enjoy every
idle hour."
JOHN BOSWELL
âWhat the new year brings to you
will depend a great deal
on what you
bring to the
new year.ââ¨â Vern McLellan


December means many kinds of remembrances
/ participation
for people Â
some itâs theÂ
HolidaysÂ
orÂ
BirthdaysÂ
orÂ
AnniversariesÂ
etcÂ
Â
Health & Healing
Â
Births
Losses
Â
no matter what December
symbolizes letâs affirm / Â intendÂ
something
LovingÂ
Something worth
celebrating  in lifeÂ
Â
Â

Â
Â

Â
- I joyfully release all that heavy old stuff!
I allow what is needed to show up and surprise me with its magnificence

Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi






