TITLE:The Complete Practice of Giving In Thanksgiving
|

|

2 thread pages (cover page & page 2 ...
became too full
Neither of them are fully edited
Feel free to respond on
-this
page
for anything you'd like to share
this is almost an
empty page to be made
more full by yes
myself ,
though also
YOU
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
Time and availability for preparation to care for yourself and the action steps to follow thru is not something people detail too much, unless their own life begins to need more follow thru.
|
|
Personally, I love my space to prioritize. Life can get very full... And it can full like its flooding all of your senses if things do not receive some focus. Old fashion paper & pen / or typing is my huge tool.
When I speak to some others I often feel (in comparison) -that I'm plan -happy.
I think that explains it for me -planning in an external area makes me very happy
Its a good thing I'm not into comparison - or how different I could easily feel could make me self conscious.
Instead it just offers me further awareness to my self & diversity-appreciation
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hold. Be back soon!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.