|
TITLE:The Complete Practice of Giving In Thanksgiving

Workshop IS STILL BEING CREATED
link to page 5 coming soon
YOU ARE ON PAGE 6
|

|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Poppy
Posted on 27/11/2024.
Being Thankful
No matter who you are or where you are each day is a new beginning.
A New Beginning
When you find yourself in the dark in a puddle of grief or self pity, life looks bleak and it is a horrible situation. Sometimes you have to experience the awful feeling awhile before you start to see the light at the end of the tunnel in which you have retreated. I think it is a universal occurrence for us all to some degree. When we realize the light we see is ourselves and we have control of its intensity, then we can grow and accept change. Our light becomes a beacon that shines brightly, for not only ourselves, but for others as well.
The old saying, “You can’t see the forest for all the trees.” , is an example of how our vision is often short sighted. I believe one must look for love and light, being thankful, or seeing gloom and doom. One always has a choice.
Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.
Hippiegirl
Posted on 27/11/2024.
lots of love to you dear Poppy
Poppy
Posted on 29/11/2024.
Great to hear from you. I think I know you by a former name.
I was thinking earlier today about how grateful and thankful I am about lots of things, but mainly about how fortunate I am. I have air to breathe, the warmth of the sun to keep me warm and to grow my food and beautiful landscapes and flowers. Nature is a wonderful gift to us all.
Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.
Hippiegirl
Posted on 29/11/2024.
yes I was Flowergirl for a few years .You are so right about nature and all her gifts
Bookmark
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I like this
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi