Create a commitment pledge by writing a short statement about your intention to focus on yourself and take action on your purpose in life.
You may want to give thought to what is your purpose . If unclear ask yourself what you need to do to create clarity here .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I commit to allow myself to be centered before I allow the energy that
goes with being doing having or desiring
I commit to remembering that it is miraculous that we are here in this moment.
I commit to raise my understanding of love and life.
I choose not to be a label- person( good, bad etc). I choose to allow a Higher value to present itself
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to be the Light & Love I AM
I choose to honor my life by living it well &
taking care of myself very well w/love and gentle intentions
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi