login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NOVEMBER 2024 - ˚G Thread - GLAD, GOOD, GRATEFUL, GRATIFYING, GREAT

GLAD, GOOD, GRATEFUL, GRATIFYING, GREAT

Did you know the more GOOD feelings you have the more Glad you become . The more glad you are the more you search the gratifying in life , in yourself and in others. The more Good you find the more Great everything is!

 

ONLY GOOD CAN FROM THIS

Go for the GRATEFUL- the Good , and watch the gratification soar/ flow

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love that I Am a gentle spirit.

I am glad  to have food and soon to have my first meal of the day 

I am grateful that my tastebuds are excellent 

I am glad to be glad 

I am grateful for the good and that it is natural from my spirit place .

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am Glad for what I did & didn't do today

I'm grateful for what I have and so glad for all I don't even go there about lol

I'm glad I am selective &

grateful that I can be glad 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am Glad for the energy I have 

I am grateful I feel well

It is gratifying that I have self compassion

It is good that I care for me.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am Glad for being peaceful

I am grateful I can do without feeling done-in

It is gratifying that I have self compassion and live it

It is good that I care for me

and do so progressively, honestly

and easily

on my spirit place

Its Great that I can align with my thoughts/feelings/aspirations/purpose

  to allow for  joyful gentle feelings

and flow with life in more satisfying ways

Amen

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content