Share affirmations that allow gratitude/ appreciation & compassion for yourself so you are more able to extend yourself appropriately to others .


BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Dr David Richo affirmationsย
| I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions |
|
 
|
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi