login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NOVEMBER 2024 HOPEFULNESS

ย 

1ee70e92f562a2b0097d29cedf63c14a--dance-photos-just-dance.jpg

88555328413b065682edbe7d22383d15--declaration-of-new-years-resolutions.jpg

ย 

The2Bat2Bend2Bthe2Bis2Billusion...2Bthe%2Blight.jpg

What I like most about change is that it is a synonym for hope.

-Linda Ellerby

When you have exhausted all your possibilities, remember this-you haven't

-Thomas Edison

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In renewed Hope and gratitude, I remember - there is Divine Order in all ofย Life.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

This year I will_____
I will let go of ____& embrace ____. I will honor my_____ & love my _____. I will share my ____ with the world! This year I will remember I am loved & enough .

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In response to หš sweet dreams & waking playfully's post:

This year I will delight with all that will best serve meย 


I will let go of all people, places & things that do not

& embrace ย my best life even more

magnificently

than my minds eye can see .

I will honor

all I have ever loved

& be open to all that I will love newly

ย 

I will share my lighthearted spirit with the world .

This year I will remember I am loved & enough .

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content