login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NOVEMBER 2024 Good Vibrations

Choose choose choose & allow what keeps yoy grounded - what keeps you - you or the you - you enjoy beingĀ 

don’t know about you - though I can’t breathe without gratitude!

Lets love life the way we loveĀ Ā 

Ā 

Keeping the focus on yourself can be truly healthy narcissism :

Who is able to see the good inside each of us, we aren't omnipotent. We are bound by time and space. Therefore, it is completely impossible for us to know every thought or feeling another person has had or every action he has done. We are judging the person as he is in only one moment of time._

Ā There are 52,560,000 minutes in one hundred years (assuming one lives a nice, long life). Your odds of being struck by lightning in your lifetime are about one in three thousand. You have a far greater chance of being struck by lightning than knowing what is going on in another person’s heart the other 52,559,999 minutes of their/his/her life by Chaya Rivka Zwolinski

a441eb7592f91af0129393291c6c8234--law-of-attraction-health-anxiety.jpg

Good VibrationsĀ 

quote-spend-two-minutes-a-day-scanning-the-world-for-three-new-things-you-re-grateful-for-shawn-achor-116-24-76.jpg

Ā 

I am so grateful for :

a roof over my headĀ 

AC

Beautiful weatherĀ 

Wonderful memoriesĀ 

Hope for the futureĀ 

More motivation & desire

to do what is needed for the presentĀ 

I am so grateful for wonderful daily self careĀ 

I am grateful for affirmations & realizing I am responsible for my good feelingsĀ 

Ā 

I am-gratefulĀ 

I don’t have to be

anywhere

in my mind

or a Ā physicalĀ 

location

I choose not to beĀ 

Ā 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

https://youtu.be/r0MgEHcb9YU

enter the heart , you could win a prize

In response to The enterprise's post:

I was pretty beat from my day … productive enough … though time for a nap … and close things down for awhile (:

I put on video you posted & it is such a treat … to decompress & go to sleep by.

thank youĀ 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Welcome, it may actually bring healing I believe if listened to a few times, plus it's peaceful background sound to buffer unwanted sounds or to alter the silence.

enter the heart , you could win a prize

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content