login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NOVEMBER 2024 -Feelings ,Authenticity, Higher Power

anything related to Feelings ,Authenticity, Higher Power

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I allow vulnerability, I allow flaws, I am not so tough - though not weak.

I walk my walk with my Creator - not humans who can   be unconscious 

Its challenging enough when unconsciousness can be part of any moment- though to have to sort out others is above my pay grade.

Dear God , I love everyone & I will let you sort them out

 

  →   The beauty I see in me are the wonderful tools I enthusiastically use to create my best life.

Change-your-conception.jpg

thoughts

ALL SORTS OF MESSENGERS

WHEN YOU  VALUE YOU YOURSELF

TRY IT, YOU WILL LOVE IT!

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I edit my life as needed and I am aware though not overly focused on any resistance. I am compassionate with myself and others. I Am what I can. I AM with the Power that created me.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

While this Alan Watts video focuses on a Woman Walking Alone . It is more about people taking responsibility for their own lives .

 

Please take a moment and watch 

 

Another perfect video by Alan Watts !

Actually many of his videos are exceptional.

I came across this one after being in a very affirming place & the video affirmed that  lol

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content