Add a moving forward thought ( or 2 or 3 lol)
|

|
enjoy & prosper
|
Wake up speaking well to yourself w/ affirmations
|
 |
| I Am co-creating a great day! |
|

I Am easing into an awesome day.
I Am allowing myself to Be
what gives me more of what I enjoy feeling
by doing
more
of what works
in my life... 
|
| |
|
-I have all the time
in the world for everything
that is important to me
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All that matter
to me in this moment
is what I am believing ,
allowing ,
doing
and
how I am doing it
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

|

|
“The spiritual path – is simply the journey of living our lives. Everyone is on a spiritual path; most people just don’t know it.” Marianne Williamson
|
Moving Forward Thought(s) For The Day
|
—
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I have eliminated frustration ,
impatience,
and irritation
by understanding
my team Partner- The Creator of the Universe,
makes no mistakes in my life.
I AM a creation of new potential every day . My energy produces only Good and my lessons are never ending teachers for my successful life.
My God teaches me well and I am a willing and able student that exchanges problems for solutions for all of this life and eternity, I AM safe. I AM secure . I AM joyful. I AM free.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am completely grateful and appreciative for this powerful moment of time. Each moment is my powerful moment of time.
“Clarity” “I am centered and calm. Information flows to me.”
“I understand what is needed.
I know what works best for me
I do what’s best for me
My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time
I take joy in doing one thing at a time
Focus
This task is easy.
all things I think about
are :
fun & easy
&
I enjoy
doing
thinking
feeling
this pleasurable day
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today is that day that the order I seek
is the order
I AM.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
-
-
- I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.
-
- -I maintain my balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi