login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NOVEMBER 2024 page 1 What is creating your day?

 


Look at the clock- whst is your intention for the next hour? 
or 1/2 hour? 
Image result for flores anime gif

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Sunday

My intention  for the next hour is to ground myself before starting my day.

I will surrender & allow wherever I am to be.

I welcome me to this brand new day

I am exceptionally kind to myself 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmlo47lMxY4bYoyScNih1aXNal70kn-taDxXAgXfNV2P5rxzj5

I do prayer 

I do energy work 

I think of this day in relation to the week … how can a I make this day easier , brighter , lighter.  most productive precious day for the life I desire ?

See the source image

I wake up slowly & with good feelings toward beginning my day

980273eab20af43b732f9c62b9a55d00.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Affirmations

→   I have faith in my confidence

and confidence in my faith.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All clocks

run at perfect

speed for me.

 

  • - - - ☑My passion for being in my life is strong because I know what I like to experience and have complete faith in a benevolent outcome 

     

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI Am so much more peaceful, balanced, refreshed,calm, able, courageous and remarkably healthy.

     

      • - - -I am a miracle in action! I am filled with Divine Light, Joy, and Well Rounded Prosperity.

         

    • 27ff84b0d4e7989ba5c83678e361d701--healing-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg


My faith operates in at least five levels: faith in Higher Power, I call God,

faith in myself,

faith in this moment,

faith in others,

and faith in tomorrow or the future. 

     

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

a632e8_71d41c5525914935a13386c7d8d1b24f.png

98fdff15fa8093292cb21fc5311dc10c.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

The next 60 minutes intention is focused on first meal of the day.

& meal planning for the rest of the day 

Encouraging-Weight-Loss-Quotes.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

inner-peace1.jpg?w=650

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content