Â

Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
This thread is geared to keeping
life simple
getting rid of the rest(:
That includes people , places & thingsÂ
Feel free to post anything at all related(:
We will experience peace and joy in all areas of our lives.
we will have beautiful clarity.
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â

Â
PaperÂ
the paper we seem to accumulate.
We must love it!
And if we arenât loving itâŚ
lets take a look at it⌠and decide to decide(:
Â
How will you create your home to be filled with the most amazing beautiful energy ?
First love wherever you are .Â
We are so fortunate to have any roof over our head -arenât we?
why not give it love?đÂ
Â
Why do I expect something great to happen this evening?
Â
Â
|
Why do I expect something great to happen today
tomorrow
and continuously ?
Â
|
Â
Â
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Â
Lots of Affirming going on
Ǫ́̾Ěơ All clocks run at perfect speed for me.
â  I am focused, grounded, and accomplish every task with ease.
Â
Â
I AM enjoying my sanctuary.
 Â
 â  my home  is a peaceful creation
that is a healing ,space full of love
Â
Each and every day I simplify my world a little more.
Â
I am always dynamically  optimistic about myself and my environment.
Ƹ̥̾More affirmationsÂ
â Â I AM NOW
LIVING
IN MY DREAM HOME of my  happy healthy spirit placeÂ
 My home is order.  â  my home  is beautiful, functional,Â
spacious,
luxurious
&
satisfies all my
needs and desires.
â Â I feel my home transforming
I see my home becoming
My home is a co-creation of loveÂ
 I am creating a home that is a special space and a sanctuary for the mind ,body and spirit â
 I am at home.  â  My home is a safe lovely haven at all times  â  Every day I do something to make my surroundings more comfortable
Wow! I accomplish tasks of all levels of complexity with uncanny ease.
|
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi

Â
join in & discovery as you play
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi