login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NOVEMBER 2024 soothing our world

Feel-free-to-join-in.jpg
Let’s share what helps uslive-life-now.jpg

“Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality I thrive.”

“Self-compassion and I are totally inseparable.”

“I love how my path, my pace, and my process have my perfect specifications for all my needs.”

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

quote I love:

"How many languages are there in the world? How about 5 billion! Each of us talks, listens, and thinks in his/her own special language that has been shaped by our culture, experiences, profession, personality, mores and attitudes. The chances of us meeting someone else who talks the exact same language is pretty remote". Anonymous

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content