Choose to live the newest chapter of your life - your way

I am quiet
and can easily hear my
heart’s song.
I am joyful
listening
to my inner spirit.
I choose the peace
that surpasses all understanding.
I accept only love
into the sacred space of my soul.
I lovingly nurture myself
in all that I do and all that I am.
I joyfully
allow love,
joy and good health
to flow
through
my mind,body and spirit
I pronounce
this a new and wonderful
day for me.
I let go and move forward,
I am joyously free
It is wonderful
to let go of everything
that no longer serves me
and embrace my future
My journey is my own
and it is beautiful.
I make great choices for me
and my life
I can use all the self-care
tools in my toolbox
to take me further
I use self-care not self-control
All the Good
needed
for this day is done
here and now.
Thank you, thank you, thank you
God and it is so
Amen.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
10out of (Goal of )
25 Affirmations Today
1) Life works.
Thank You!
2) I move forward
in life
with
grace and dignity.
3) I AM
strength and joy
as I celebrate
my journey.
4) I honor my life,
my feelings
and path.
5) Softly, gracefully
I AM assurance
and inner boldness.
6) Amazing unconditional
incredible love
is always
my experience.
7) I AM the
multifaceted bright
and shining star
of
inner outer
daily worthwhile
accomplishment.
8)
I AM capable
of navigating
this financial opportunity
with
clarity
and
resilience.
9)
I love how my path,
my pace,
and my process
have my perfect
specifications
for
all
my
needs.
10)
I am inspired
and have
the power
to accomplish
everything
I need
to do
today.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Have a go(
Enjoy & Prosper
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi