login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

October 2024 / 1 thing @ a time - meticulously, patiently, gently

Getting things done is how we make time for all the ‘other ‘ things we want to do or think about .

This thread is geared to starting today peacefully without concern that things are not getting attention.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

day 1 part 1

thoughts

things that help-

associate with others that focus on their true '1st things first'

(the people, places, things)

health, survival and thriving

& move forward daily in areas that are most vital

(focused on deadlines and steps to meet them)

& to their immediate world

and the inclusion of the bigger picture of what they readily understand

day 1 part 2 coming soon

The best person to support me is me. 
Sometimes - I receive the gift of another showing with gentle loving care I am heard & they are here for me… while that is a gift … the qualities I am

searching for - are in me 

day 1 part 3

prayer works 

& pausing sufficiently 

& change what you can 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Day 2 ENTRY 1

 

             I AM doing  this now.

             Now there is a better plan.

     

      Faith Power Belief Trust

this is Good

All is always Good

or magnificently better than I can currently see

 

I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content