login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2024 ENJOY YOUR INNER OUTER BEAUTY

ANOTHER AFFIRMATION THREAD

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

youve-always-been-beautiful-now-youre-just-deciding-to-be-healthier-fitter-faster-stronger-remember-that-quote-1.jpg

 


I am beautiful inside and outImage result for circle of love gifDaily-I-make-my-life-beautiful-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I choose to focus on the good in every situation

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I trust the process of life and know that everything is unfolding for my highest good.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content