
How new are your moments ?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- I am creating new possibilities in my life
Life is my playground.
- ~~ ✰~~
I love experiencing anything I desire at anytime. It can be as simple as retreating into my mind and activating my imagination around the subject.
- ~~ ✰~~
Any action spent in cultivating a feeling of alignment is time well spent.
- ~~ ✰~~
Productivity is a function of focusing and breaking big projects down into digestible chunks that can be incrementally combined to form a finished project.
- ~~ ✰~~
I am the embodiment of clear beautiful focus…and memory is increasingly wonderful whenever it best serves me
- ~~ ✰~~
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- Giving life to an idea through creativity is a life giving experience that I relish.
- ~~ ✰~~
I am abundant in many ways! I am feeling vital and alive in each moment.
- ~~ ✰~~
I find that realm of inspired action easily and frequently.
- ~~ ✰~~
Everything I do increases the harmony, beauty, and order in my life.
- ~~ ✰~~
- ~~ ✰~~
Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.
- ~~ ✰~~
I bring my dreams into the present moment.
- ~~ ✰~~
I pull the plug on limitations and rise into a new consciousness of power.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- ~~ ✰~~
I am responsible for my life and always maintain the power I need to be positive and have joy.
- ~~ ✰~~
I am open to receive my higher good.
- ~~ ✰~~
In become even more compassionate to myself I reap the reward of spending less time trying to complete things and more time looking back on how much
completing
- I amaze myself , I am amazing in my daily routines, experiences , and overall way of being & living . Thank You!
- ~~ ✰~~
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content