login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2024 While I have ____ , I now ______

We tend to bring up the past & future a lot . While it’s good to stay in the present, it’s also very good to have a good perspective about passing thoughts so we don’t store energy that gives us unwanted attention .


Here is the fill in - Enjoy possibilities:

While I have ____ , I now ______

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

While I have enjoyed the life

& familiarity for a life time with my soulmate 

While I  loved how we did things - I now am utilizing all of that with my growing ways - as I always  did

 

I now am even more capable 

I now have a life time of 

memories and a foundation for seeing the world thru eyes that have experienced a love and lessons I would have never had before .

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

While I have so much on my plate to organize today

 

I now have so much good to work with 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

While I have the need for focused direction and cannot do everything

today

 

I now have so much good energy to increase my good feelings and can celebrate every step of the way.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚refreshing energy's post:

While I am

allowing fresh new energy , I allow the joy of yesterday to permeate my soul.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love staring fresh daily & even throughout the day 

Image result for fueled with the beauty of life quotes gif

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content