login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2024 Grateful Divine Action - (FILL IN & More)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg

ย (FILL IN)

TODAY IAM GRATEFUL FOR DIVINE ACTION...ย 

MY DIVINE ACTION TODAY IS _______________.

JOIN IN & SHARE

ENJOY & PROSPER

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

TODAY I AM GRATEFUL FOR DIVINE ACTION...ย 

MY DIVINE ACTION TODAY IS:

  • awareness of this day
  • mindfulness of this day
  • gratitude for this day
  • allowing Divine ability & Divineย  order & Divine timing

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I AM empowered direction

I AM empowered choices.

TODAY I AM GRATEFUL FOR RESTING WHEN NEEDEDcrown-chakra-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content