
We make many decisions a day without thinking too much - due to habit and immediate gratification.
Post something that is associated with your mindfulness which gets you in touch with what matters to you
Enjoy & prosper
related threads :
Thread 1



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am more aware of how everything happens and is being faced, integrated,
and surrendered
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI have faith in my confidence and confidence in my faith

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am responsive to life-enhancing ideas and apply them in my life.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I love how I value my focus and how fun and highly functional it is
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I feel a great sense of happiness, security and well-being.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am able to be thankful in all things, and as I am, I unlock miracles and change in my life
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I live my life around the values which I hold dear in my heart.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am pleased with this moment
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content