login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2024 Create a Personalized Affirmative Script

ย 

ย 

Create a Personalized Affirmation Script/

f4bd53f7976e134b8f4dc5ce413b1569.jpg

CHANGE 'EM UPย 

ENJOY & PROSPER

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Image result for abraham hicks everyone feels things differently pic quote

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I Am an Incredible refreshed new way

with all the love and refreshing abilities of the Spark ofย  I AM.

I feel what is powerfully good for me are at my disposal right now

My wide open desirable choices on my journey are now & those in my future are patiently waiting ย for me

I know what I want and what I need and I am allowing this life of inner ease on my incredible newest journey.

I have blinders on for unwanted detours & only allowing incredible journey

I thank you God, as my awesome Perfect Provider/

connection to the Best of only the Best.

I claim that best

as I observe /participate

in that best

which is healthy,

whole

& perfectly loving qualities .

And it is all so. Amen.

ย  โ†’ ย  I gave my joy and clarity a voice.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

โ˜‘Every task is becoming more inviting & perfect for my wonderful journey



โ˜‘Iย  Am always allowing a better better way & thatโ€™s why better is always part of my daily experience

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

โ†’ ย  I practice mindfulness in every moment
ย  โ†’ ย  I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.

ย  โ†’ ย  I awaken refreshed and well-rested everyday

ย 

โ†’The future is mine and I believe in a Good future.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

โ†’ ย  I can do this now.

โ†’ ย  I Am doing this to my evolving satisfaction.

โ†’ ย  I have good feelings

about the accumulated process in this now moment of my life.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content