|

|
|
Affirmations will remind you how Amazing you already are & have the potential to be
They also remind us -that good experiences are here already.
Make friends with feelings & watch how we can stop blocking something amazing
Your brain has more than 100 billion cells , each connected to at least 20,000 other cells. The possible combinations are greater than the molecules in the known universe.
Brian Tracy
|
|

|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

-
☑ EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY PAST HAS BEEN A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE TODAY IS A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE TO COME IN MY LIFE WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL ONE. CatherinePonder
|
I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…
|

|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ☑ I wake up each morning with beautiful feelings of safety,
security,
clarity,
harmony
and unconditional love.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ☑ I enjoy daily writing.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Why does everything I desire with deep conviction arrive for me so effortlessly?
With ease,I Am allowing the beauty of my my inner soul to share eloquently with my instincts and inspiration.
I love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified and fun to my inner soul’s satisfaction.
I Engage In Intentional Habit Building and I love it
Thank you inner being for opening my eyes to so many wonderful things, ideas and thoughts in my life

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
☑ check list
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
Through spiritual maturity you will see new ways to avoid unnecessary suffering; wiser ways to endure unavoidable hardships with grace, and opportunities to turn your pain into lessons of service and healing for others. Your hard journey has had a great purpose! Your pain was always a part of a plan to open your heart to love. Have faith. A miracle is happening in your life; the miracle of pain is transforming you to your highest self.
~ Bryant H. McGill
I am anticipating a joyful future.  

|

Why does everything I desire with deep conviction arrive for me so effortlessly?
With ease,I Am allowing the beauty of my my inner soul to share eloquently with my instincts and inspiration.
I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…
I love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified and fun to my inner soul’s satisfaction.
I Engage In Intentional Habit Building and I love it
Thank you inner being for opening my eyes to so many wonderful things, ideas and thoughts in my life
{Ease, Gratitude, Inspiration,Peace,Joy,Action,
Desire,Accomplishment}
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
☑ I NOW HAVE ENOUGH TIME, ENERGY, WISDOM AND RESOURCES TO ACCOMPLISH ALL THAT I DESIRE. DIVINE WISDOM GUIDES ME TO MY NEXT RIGHT AND PERFECT STEP. I STEP FORTH TO CLAIM MY GOOD WITH EASE AND GRACE. CatherinePonder
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi