share quotes, videos, comments, anything you love,
See you soon
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
share quotes, videos, comments, anything you love,
See you soon
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to ˚Divinely Appreciative's post:
Beautiful thread!!!
Thank you for putting this up!!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
I acknowledge Love as a fundamental energy of Life!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
that's a keeper!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love daily affirmations & quotes … & the ticket for me is to go to my spirit place …what do
I feel & what am I wanting to amplify
& change as needed as often as I like
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose small ways that allow me to find and to create JOY in my life...
I welcome new experiences that allow me to connect with my inner child
JOY resounds in my peaceful mind!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
wow PERFECT!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
☑→ Today …With the energy of ease and peaceful Divine trust, I live the life I love fearlessly…the best life I envision or something magnificently better!
☑I live up to my highest standards with love and with joy.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi