Another beautiful moment in life to choose our focus .
Fill in the blank to create your joyous choice intention.
I choose to focus on…..
I choose to allow …
( whatever assists you )
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I choose to focus on my affirmations for my present moment and allow a progressive encouraging flow
I allow my inner spark of life to be forever nurtured.
I focus on what is deeply needed in my own world and know as I take care of me - I somehow healthily am assisting others .
I choose to team with others in only the best of ways
I choose to be unaffected by people, places and things that are not on my path and remember everyone has a unique path and I need not be fully understood to continue understanding myself .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to focus on a multitude of areas and prioritize them in such a way that many valuable personal areas get quality attention.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to focus on the beauty of life
I allow myself to be joy in this present moment.
I choose
appreciation
for my always believing,
trusting and having
faith that everything
will always work out
remarkably well.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to remember all the love I have had and simultaneously remember how life is always filled with love as I allow
Affirmations from inside the vortex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8HiMBHRSGg
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HMKjkFx41rI
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content