login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JULY 2024 - Today ….( or tonight /tomorrow )

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg
Fill in 

Today …. 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I choose this to be a very good day 

Today I plan on a very good week 

The Six Steps Of Personal Goal Setting:

(according to Napoleon Hill in Think & Grow Rich)

  1. Get clear on what it is that you want.
  2. Determine what you will do to achieve it.
  3. Set a deadline when you expect to accomplish this.
  4. Create a definite plan, and start it immediately.
  5. Write out a clear concise statement of the above 4 steps.
  6. Read your statement aloud at least twice daily, more when possible, seeing, feeling, and believing that you already possess the object of your desire.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Tonight - I sleep well , wake up well and 

feel well all day tomorrow 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

 

See the source image

I dwell in peace

as I allow myself to

be,

feel

and expand.

I respect my everyday peaceful journey

guiding2Bway.jpg

I have eliminated  fuzzy direction

and 

 

impatience

 by understanding my team Partner & Lead Command

God

makes no mistakes in my life.

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love taking care of me because I allow myself to be awesome at it.

 

I claim all of my feelings as valuable because I am a true friend to myself.

Wow! All I had to do was be true to myself!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content