A bit like a helpful journal...
Share predominant thoughts in the moment...
(use quotes or your own words... just allow them to come from your present moment-heart place)
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
This moment I'm allowing thoughts of how we truly are so connected, and how much we are ABLE to give to one another from our hearts

Feelings are much like waves, we can’t stop them from coming but we can choose which ones to surf.”
– Jonatan Martensson
Joy is a mystery because it can happen anywhere, anytime, even under the most unpromising circumstances, even in the midst of suffering, with tears in its eyes. ~Frederich Buechner
The truth is that we can learn to condition our minds, our bodies, and emotions to link to pain or pleasure to whatever we choose. By changing what we link pain and pleasure to, we will instantly change our behaviors”
-Anthony Robbins

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
That hurt we embrace becomes joy. Call it to your arms where it can change. ~Rumi
It isn’t what happens to us that causes us to suffer; it is what we say to ourselves about what happens. ~Pema Chodron
Whatever the past has been, you have a spotless future. ~unknown
When an emotional injury takes place, the body begins a process as natural as the healing of a physical wound. Let the process happen. Trust that nature will do the healing. Know that the pain will pass, and, when it passes, you will be stronger, happier, more sensitive and aware. ~ Mel Colgrove
“Our wounds are often the openings into the best and
most beautiful part of us”
DAVID RICHO

If you go deeper and deeper into your own heart, you’ll be living in a world with less fear, isolation and loneliness” – Sharon Salzberg

“But pain's like water.
It finds a way to push through any seal.
There's no way to stop it.
Sometimes you have to let yourself sink inside of it before you can learn how to swim to the surface.” – Katie Kacvinsky


Saved for affirmations
I feel content with how I spent my energy today.
I will feel content how I spend my energy today.
.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I see in my mind a clear picture of myself having already accomplished my own true goal.
→ I effortlessly communicate my thought processes with clarity and eloquence.
→ Action precedes motivation
→ I walk into my fears unafraid
→ I wake up feeling powerful everyday
→ I am a leader without having a title.
→ I can get into a creative state of mind whenever I want.
→ I always take care of myself
→ I am taking steps to better my life
→ I am growing and developing
→ I now know what it is I need to do, how, why, and when.
→ Thank you for this place I AM now.
→ I go with the flow. I am adaptable and easily accept change. I let go of what no longer serves me
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi