login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JULY 2024 Daily Rituals For Living

Choose a ritual for living your best life… & live it 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I choose to journal

See the source image
about a a significant 

life event that occurs in my day to catapult a conversation with myself.

I will ask myself good questions & include

intentions and affirmations 

img_does_work.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Related image

I will light a candle to honor my loved one 

and feel the love that created what mattered to us.quotes-love-prosperity-june-jordan-480x480.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My daily rituals will always have a foundation of love. 
I will approach everything I do with love.

36814-cc_wall_0217_LoveAnswer_1440.500w.tn.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My daily rituals always include a pause rest .. a Power Nap. 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content