
It’s valuable to become a good receiver … For many of us - it isn’t as easy as giving . This is the purpose of this thread . Feel free to share your thoughts
I am
a Spark of God.
My essence is Divine. by Tamar Frankiel
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


AM RECEIVING
"I am living in the constant flow of receptivity. I am receiving everything that I need right now that is for my highest good. Everything I need is here now. I am already connected to everything that I need and now I am fully open to receiving these blessings. I know that I deserve to receive good in my life. I am receiving abundance. I am receiving joy. I am receiving love. I give love and I receive love. The more I give, the more I receive and so I feel completely fulfilled.
I AM Receiving"
( believe this came from a site called Love and Above)
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
"Approach your day with this thought: I see and expect wonderful things, and that is what I experience." -Doreen Virtue". |
|
|

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi