Create your affirmation / scripts /intentions 
post & rise ⬆️ & energize
|
Surrendering means cleansing yourself completely, getting completely detached. Detachment is the only way you can rise.— Nirmala Srivastava
|


What is your next level ? Feeling it?
All areas of my life are in balance with my core values
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
All of my actions are my friends
I know how to play nice with all I am
or simply observe my energy
No matter how I choose
Life
is now better better better
Thank you
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today is a great day to know
all is well &
knowing a complete surrender
is the ticket.
→ I let everything go
and enjoy
the sweet surrender

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content