login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2024 page 1 /Allowing Your Best Feeling Thoughts … gradually & deliberately

Allowing Your Best Feeling Thoughts … gradually & deliberately

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

GettyImages-475731232-(1)-1_366017.jpg

f25af629cb51670fe19032c77c171b59.jpg

 

Acknowledging-yourself.jpgImage result for high five pics

to be continued...

feel free to add some of what you love in the mix(:

Everything I do is at a pace I love.

7bc0b6f9b9f934df3eeac1096cc03abb--roosevelt-quotes-theodore-roosevelt.jpg

 

~
MORE RELATED AFFIRMATIONS

 I am quiet and can easily hear my heart’s song.

 I am joyful listening to my inner spirit.

 I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.

 I accept only love into the sacred space of my soul.

 I lovingly nurture myself in all that I do and all that I am.

 I joyfully allow love, joy and good health to flow through my mind,body and spirit

 I pronounce this a new and wonderful day for me.

 I let go and move forward, I am joyously free

 It is wonderful to let go of everything that no longer serves me and embrace my future

 My journey is my own and it is beautiful.

 I make great choices for me and my life

 I can use all the self-care tools in my toolbox to take me further

 I use self-care not self-control

All the Good needed for this day is done here and now. Thank you, thank you, thank you God and it is so Amen.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content