Whether you call your inner self your inner child , ideal self - or ⦠another nameā¦Sometimes we have some minor resistance with getting started . Sometimes thatās fine. Sometimes itās simply a time waster that can be reframed to better ease into the moment . Letās script part of our negotiating (:
Sometimes the inner little one of ours simply doesnāt want to do what we need them to participate in, letās be loving & kind ⦠and help direct with compassion.

Ā
āŗā¢ We are not held back by the love we didnāt receive in the past, but by the love weāre not extending in the present.MARIANNEĀ WILLIAMSON
Ā
Ā
![]()
Ā
the ups and downs of today are like childās play
Ā
today I will take my inner-kid with me as we do adult-tasks
Ā
Ā
It will be a fun day ⦠with any focus we have going on(:
Ā
I think happy and act happy⦠thatās why I am happy!
Ā
Ā
Ā And I can feel ahead of time,
all work will just like childās playā¦.
Well here I go again,
enjoying
I choose to joy my personal me time
& any & all
interactions
under any & all conditions
I nurture my spirit along the way
& itās super.
Ā



Good Morning Inner ChildĀ
What kind of a day would you enjoy?Ā
Ā

šyes, another letter writing -
Ā
to someone
that is closer to
us than anyone
can be-
our inner
child or children .
BE YOU
āWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā ā Vince Lombardi

