login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2024 page 1. Allowing a focus you look forward to

We sometimes don’t look forward to things &

don't you think it’s time 

we simply do.

looking forward to something that makes you feel good

57e9e9249651dc39b0ae30241e44f601.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

6953f02fcf3ade80a859f28b7991a4d3--be-yourself-quotes-for-kids-embrace-yourself.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

30fc6ccea0d632788591e9da00875a42--this-my-life-life-is-good.jpgPositive-Affirmations-for-Joy.jpg26e14d287bd9c5f49b36990e398601d0--positive-art-positive-thoughts-quotes.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I enjoy being  loving , lovable & loved 

I enjoy being in a

pace

my pace

that offers me pleasure , flow

& answered prayer 

I enjoy being with people

who are giving

and enjoy receiving too

I enjoy being in the midst of my good day . I choose every day to be a good day.

my thorns have roses 🌹 on them.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I can achieve and accomplish whatever I choose!

I choose _________.

I choose :

 

 

 

I  can embrace life peacefully and thrill myself  every day!

I Am  top of my game in what I value.

I value __________.

 

 

 

 

I enjoy being _________.

 

I allow myself to be_________.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

maxresdefault.jpg

Happiness_Outlined-02.png?itok=FhfYmh3d

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for happiness choice intentions pic

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING, I PLAN FOR A GOOD DAY. MY ANTICIPATION ATTRACTS POSITIVE EXPERIENCES TO ME.

I allow  love in every corner, and WHEREVER I AM, I AM lovingly responds with warmth and comfort. I AM peace.

MY JOY ALLOWS ME TO EXPRESS MY TALENTS AND ABILITIES, AND I AM GRATEFUL FOR THIS _______ (IE LIFE, THIS ACTIVITY, Employment etc )

I TRULY BELIEVE THAT WE ARE HERE TO BLESS AND PROSPER EACH OTHER. I REFLECT THIS BELIEF IN MY DAILY INTERACTIONS.

 

My life energy is renewed.  

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  I choose to Be the love I Am today.

I choose to complete all I need completed and love every bit of the journey I am on.

It is Powerfully & Loving so.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I  can embrace life peacefully and thrill myself  every day!

I Am  top of my game in what I value.

I value prayer, 

faith,

belief, 

trust, 

unconditional love, 

authenticity,

focus,

creativity,

imagination, order , 

to be continued 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content