login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2024 page 1 Feel Stronger Be Stonger To Proceed

From your inner place - post a progressive strengthening planย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I now release all the negative emotions and feelings from my body now.

I now cut all the negative energetic cords

with any people, situation and thoughts and feelings connected .

I now clear my heart, soul, and mindย 

from any negative influences real or imaginary.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am worthy of unlimited goodness

and I choose to feel this worthiness now

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I now allow my journey and the results to bring me comfort and ongoing helpfulness in ways that exceed my approval and offer me the completeness My Creator is now filling me up with. Thank You.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In this moment I AM allowing my world to embrace me with hope, peacefulness,

and security that I wholeheartedly appreciate..

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I now step foot into the reality I can be grateful and appreciative for.

Thank Youย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

surrendering to our Creator- Peace and security is the answer.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

surrendering to our Creator- Peace and security is the answer.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content