






Â


To Start
the
day with surrenderÂ
prayer
direction
& clarityÂ
is peace & loveÂ
Â
It is freedomÂ

BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Â
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Bmindful affirmations w/God
I am thankful for God's endless treasures.
God loves me!
There is nothing I can't handle with God's help
I relax and let go - I go with the flow - I am safe in the hands of God
God lives inside my heart!
God takes care of all my needs.
I have the peace of God residing in me
The love of God radiates through me.
I take the action and leave the outcome up to God.
My home is always filled with God, joy, peace, love, good health, and prosperity.
I am a magnet for God's Love,PERFECT in EVERY way
Â
The light of God is guiding me in everything I do.
Everyday  God opens the floodgates of abundance in my life and I ride the wave of prosperity
God loves me
I call upon God to direct and guide my career.
Â
I am led by the spirit of God, everyday he guides
me
Godâs true purpose for me is an abundant, joyful, loving, healthy and creative life.
All things are possible when you are with God
I am God's beloved Child.
God's wealth is circulating in my life
The light of God surrounds me, protects me and guides me
God supplies me with infinite abundance.
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi