"The great secret
is a controlled
imagination
and a well-sustained attention,
firmly and repeatedly
focused on the object to be accomplished." ~ Neville Goddard

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
{QUOTES}
“The secret is here in the present. If you pay attention to the present, you can improve upon it. And if you improve on the present, what comes later will also be better.”PAULO COELHO
|

|
|
|---|
  |
|
|

Affirmations :


|
| I am pure joy; everything else is |
|
I FIND IT SO EASY TO BE EXTREMELY EFFICIENT.
|
| “When each day is the same as the next, it’s because people fail to recognize the good things that happen in their lives every day that the sun rises.” Paulo Coelho |
|
|
|

|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


Affirming...

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I now focus my thinking on progress
and self love.💕
I have chosen to strengthen my in the moment intentions
My thinking is aligned for my greatest potential for wellbeing and my minds eye results
If not that something magnificently better
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Your brain
has more than 100 billion cells,
each connected to at least 20,000
other cells.
The possible combination
are greater than the number
of molecules in the known
universe. Brian Tracy
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
hello everyone
Hope to read your inspirational threads & posts 🔜

Pacing Ourselves While We Progress Big -Time


→ I can do whatever this is now.
I Am doing this to my
evolving
satisfaction.
✧
I AM good feelings
I AM wonderful plans
I
always appreciate my plans,
my spiritual flow
and
how
I feel
about
all of whatever
this is in my now.
✧
   JOIN IN ANYTIME here or anywhere
you are always appreciated✅
you are always loved✅
you are always valued ✅
|
feel free to share 🌈
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content