Allow ideal & have appreciation for your now
Create your self talk script here
C’mon it will be fun 🤩
Don’t go with the flow. be the flow
|
|
Hello Today .
Hello Tonight
You wonderful day!
You wonderful night
I have chosen to love you -
live you .
I allow myself to see YOU
& play creatively with you.
I am now
creating the
schedule of my most beautiful
dream life.
I feel as I need to feel.
My scheduled opportunities
are always part of my flow
experience.
That’s just the way
I like it.
Thank you!
I go to the inner
place where there
is no challenge,
and abide in the
consciousness of
peace & joy
I pace myself
with the harmony
of my spirit place.
This is ideal flow!
Time stops
for all I do
and all I AM.
I AM
freedom
because I
AM the allowing
of faith ,
trust and belief.
I am refreshingly
rejuvenated
by every thought I think
and every feeling
I allow..
I am SO thankful
for the joy
that I feel within me,
and the peace and the faith
I have as my companions
I appreciate this moment
for everything I feel.
It feels light,
and right
-
- -As I humble myself to God,the Majestic Creator of the Universe, I can trust the process of life completely
→ I Am looking forward to this and all of that. All is so very well.
→ I am in awe of how everything continues to come together!
→ All is well in my world. I am safe, loved and abundantly healthy and wealthy.
→ I experience clarity and harmony in all my energy exchanges.
→ What I seek, I already am.
→ I love
how good I allow myself to feel
and
the way my joy
attaches itself
to all I am experiencing.
→ WHEN I FOCUS ON THE GOOD, THE GOOD GETS BETTER.
|
“Today, I am completely open, to what life will bring, ready to receive and welcome all its gifts of life.”
→ Thank You Life
|
|
→ I am allowing my ideal week.-> ideal week
|
I move to the rhythm of my perfect timing.
Life is so good,
just as I intended!
|
|
|
|
I Am a visionary because I see and feel beyond appearances.
→ I am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed, safe and at peace, my entire being is balanced, vital, and healthy. I am filled with gratitude.
here is a related favorite of mine:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
I allow myself to feel what I feel.
I allow myself to think what I think
I allow myself to fully
center myself
I allow focus on what is excellent,
good
and praiseworthy.
✧
→ I am completely grateful
and appreciative for this
powerful moment of time.
Each moment is my powerful
moment of time.
✧
I value my life, my time , this moment
✧
I am now living
oh so well
✧
I love how I habitually
honor
and respect
my personal needs
and all
that matters to me
✧
I now
move from
any form/ remnant
of perceived contrast
to utter gratitude
I AM the awesome
complete forms of
Simplicity & magnificence
I AM
superb
Manageability
of all that is & all I am
needing / desiring .
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
related-thread-★NEWEST★★Allowing Your Imagination To Match Your Inner Spirit
|
thread-★NEWEST★★Hope✿ Strength✿Centering-Encouragement
|
|
☑ → I love how my mind is a beautiful, loving, joyful, and supportive sanctuary
☑ → Even now, I define ambition for myself by my own standards
☑ → Even now, I am free of cares as I once referred to them I thrive on the simple, authentic validation that can only come from myself...
☑ → I hold joyful conversations with myself and love the outcome of our chats I live healthily and joyfully my entire life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi